Upcoming Course Dates
- May 14 - 18, 2018
- August 20 - 24, 2018
- October 29 - November 2, 2018
- December 3 - 7, 2018
20 Hours CME provided, as well as disk with PowerPoint lectures on all aspects of cardiovascular CT.
The purpose of this 4 ½ day class is to provide attendees with basic knowledge of the workstation to produce diagnostic coronary images. The skills learned in this session will allow for a faster pace during Dr. Budoff’s course resulting in a maximum number of cases reviewed. (This session is a mandatory part of the class. Unless attendees have extensive experience using GE’s latest Cardiac CT software on the AW they should plan on attending this session.)
During the 5-day experience attendees will:
- Learn how to systematically read cardiovascular CT studies with complete hands-on workstation experience (one workstation per student)
- Be proctored to perform 50 live cases that include: patient and scanner setup, contrast injection, and image acquisition, reconstruction and post-processing
- Discover how to troubleshoot issues and challenges that might be encountered in practice
- Have 150 case studies (comprising native coronary artery disease, bypass, stents, congenital heart disease, peripheral vascular disease, incidental findings) to systematically read and interpret between live cases and lectures.
- Be provided the opportunity to fulfill the Level 2 or Level 3 certification requirements.
- Be provided with a USB flash drive with PowerPoint lectures on all aspects of cardiovascular CT.
- Be assigned Individual workstation.
- Have four full-time Level 3 CT fellows on-site for additional support.
- Have live Instruction by director all days of training.
- Be served breakfast & lunch.
- Have 24 hour access to training facility during training.
- Fellows/Residents in Training receive 50% discount.